CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yep, tagged again!

As a pre-note, I am always so impressed by people's taggings. I totally stalk blogs and love tags to get to know people you THINK you know. It's been good to know all about people's feet and eating habits.... It's been awhile since I've responded to a tag. Di, I liked this one!! But you win in the funniness.

ABC's of you. Each player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Attached. Almost siamese. I cannot sleep unless I have so much as a foot touching him.
B- Best Friend: As cheesy and corny as it is, it's my husband Jake. There has never been a person so as insane as me that understands me and my drooling so well.
C-Cake or Pie: If we're throwing them in someone's face, I'd say both. I won't eat either. As you can see from previous posts, cake and I have a troubled history. I would prefer not to talk about it.
D-Day of Choice: I wanted to say 'No Pants Friday' but that's already been taken. I will go with Tuesday. At 7.
E- Essential Item: My slippers. I cannot be at home and not having something fuzzy on my feet. What can I say? I like fuzzy!
F- Favorite Color: Green.... not the color of boogers or mold but sagey, pretty green.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gotta go with worms. I like squishy things along with fuzzy things.
H- Hometown: Tremonton Utah!!!
I- Indulgence(s): A good snuggle, popsicles, chocolate covered cinnamon bears, playing Killer Bunnies, and being a rap-star.
J- January or July: I still choose Tuesday. At 7. I don't like either of these months. I like spring and fall!
K-Kids: I spend all my time taking care of my little 26 year old Jake.
L-Life is incomplete without: Game and date nights with my Jake, Grey's Anatomy, calls to my friends to see if THEY'VE seen Grey's Anatomy, a good book with a fuzzy blanket, and sugar.
M- Marriage Date: December 1, 2004.
N- Number of Siblings: 6 beautiful, although clinically mentally ill sisters :) And seven in-laws.
O- Oranges or Apples: Totally, hands down in any contest, the big bad orange. They can squirt things - the apple just sits there.
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights, Jake dying, forgetting to wear pants in public.
Q- Quote(s): "I like waking up to the smell of bacon.... sue me" - Michael Scott
R- Reason To Smile: Jake and his dimples, puppies, my young women class.
S- Season: Fall... fat, fat fall.
T- Tag Three: Becca, Em, Camille
U- Unknown Fact About Me: Before I served in 'Nam...... oh, wait. Really, I once licked an octopus. Really.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Dumbest question ever. Can I have some more ribs?
W- Worst Habit: Jake has started growing gray eyebrows and I will attack him to cut them out. He thinks this is abnormal. Everyone does this, I know.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I have a totally funny story. In December they did an ultrasound of my kidneys.... That day at lunch we had potatoes and turkey.... my belly was so full of gas they couldn't see the kidneys. I always thought gas was invisible. So I choose x-rays.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pudding, halibut, and anything that makes my hips wider.
Yes, there's no Z. I make one up too, Di.
Zig-zag or zits: Close race, I'd go with zig zags.

3 comments:

The Wettstein Family said...

You are funnier than me.

*C said...

you're hilarious!! love it!!

Emily said...

Still the same crazy Evy Jean! We have gotta get together, you bring the ribs, I'll make the cake!