CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Move over, Jake!

I am pretty darn-tootin happy right now. This has been a week full of very good news.
First, I have fallen in love.... with someone other than Jake. There is a NEW man in town.

Jake's sister Chantel gave birth to my favorite new person on Wednesday. Greyson Carl Demill made his grand entrance. He is a whopper - 9 pounds, 10 ounces, and 23 inches long. He has the biggest feet I've ever seen. I will have to teach him not to tip over, and how to win arm-wrestling contests with his toes. I am an aunt for the first time ever. My mom pointed out that Aunt Evelyn makes me sound like the oldest lady ever. Yeah. I love him!!

Other good news (hopefully) - we have offer #2 pending on our house as of this afternoon. Hopefully more good news is to come. If we sell it, I will do WHATEVER I am dared to do in celebration. Hmmm..... the possibilities.
:) I love good news!

8 comments:

kate said...

Wahoo for offers on the house and wahoo-hoo for babies, specially related ones! Congrats!

Becca Lund said...

Oh man, he is a cutie!!!!

Browning Buzz said...

That is one cute little guy!!!!

The Wettstein Family said...

Fer Cutiness!!!! Being an aunt is awesome. So, this makes me #3 on you favorite people list?

C.B. said...

Stinkin' cute. Can't believe how big he is!

Tiffany said...

Being an aunt is the greastest thing in the world!!! Have fun spoiling him. :) Hey congrats on your aniversary.

Tiffany Joy said...

Good heck Evelyn. Your blog makes me laugh so hard. Keep posting..

JO said...

Oh, there is nothing better than a new baby fresh from heaven :)