CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pooping Sounds

Okay, you crazy three ladies that still read my blog...or just stare at it because you've lost your minds AND your pants.... we've been busy here at the Heatons.
We had an awesome Christmas with a sometimes-Satanic-little child. He went a little crazy.
Carter has gotten even more crazy with all his toddler shennanigans. When he isn't busy drinking toilet water (yep, still obsessed with that thing), throwing balls at our heads, unlocking the front door and running half naked outside (or is that Jake?), screaming 'HAYY DUDE!!!', he is pooping. He has started his own cult... of pooping sounds. Geez, people, what is wrong with boys and all this number two business? I swear the kid goes 18 times per day.
He has been eating us out of house and home and we go through several thousand diapers per week. Good thing Jake got a new job after his company closed in November. We can afford more diapers....and tranquilizer... I mean... vegetables.
Oh yeah. And before all that happened, Carter turned one. He even had an awesome Pirate Party that I never posted about. Must be all that tranquilizer.... I mean...vegetables.

Things are luckily looking a LOT better this rocking 2011. Jake starts an awesome new position tomorrow, I'm back in school with my Justin Bieber notebook, I love my job, I love my boys, I love my friends, I love deodorant...and I've got a poopy diaper to change.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Ev,

Did you make that adorable cake? If so, I don't want to hear another word about you and not being Martha Stewart. Good luck in school/working & all of those diapers that you're changing. I can't wait to catch up with you in a few weeks & to hear all about Jake's new job & your happy year of 2011.

kate said...

I agree with Crazy Lady #1... if you made that cake you are AWESOME!

I must tell you: boys are gross. Be prepared for him to start talking and telling you things you never wanted to know! My three year old likes to tell us about his bodily functions at dinner!

Love yer guts.

Crazy Lady #2

Catherine said...

I guess that makes me crazy lady #3! You never cease to make me laugh! Here's to a happy new year for your little family!

The Wettstein Family said...

I'm still bummed I missed Carrrrter's Pirate Party. Arrr!
Boys are gross, but, as I'm quickly learning, so are girls. You can't win either way. They both poop... a lot!!
Loves
Crazy lady #3, craziest of all

Laura said...

What a cute little guy! Seriously. And girls are definitley gross too, trust me. We get lots of info we don't really want. Happy 2011 :0)