CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Individually wrapped cheese

So my BFF Oprah convinced me not to quit blogging, along with all you sweet friends who made comments. She really likes my stories about poop. Oh, that Oprah.

It's 11:15 on a Sunday night and I can't sleep. I have to admit, I'm a little 'high' and I should be chaperoned. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I do NOT have a high tolerance for pain killers. And not the illegal kind, even. A couple Tylenol and Ibuprofen are good enough to have me table dancing. We don't even want to talk about my days in the hospital with morphene or the days of the prescription Oxy where I mooned half the neighborhood.
So I have another migraine and popped a few Tylenol and now everything is looking like rainbows and sparkles.
And did you KNOW that they sell individually wrapped packages of cheddar cheese, like little gifts from angels? THEY ARE THE BEST THING EVER!!!! I've eaten four!!!

Last time this pain-killer legal high happened was a few weeks ago. I was on my way to choir with Jack-Jack and Ash and I let them know about the days when I wore pudding balloons.

So I will tell the world now of my secret. We just had our 10 year reunion (oh my freaking gosh!!) which has got me all sorts of reminiscing. 10 years ago I was still pretty insane but my parents didn't let me out of my cage much so not many people knew. Plus I cared about what everybody thought. Always. Now.... whether it's the drugs or the head injury or schizophrenia, I don't. I don't even have a filter and it gets me in trouble.
What was I talking about?
Oh yeah. Pudding balloons. I was taught by an older and much wiser friend that pudding is as good as silicone. So I learned to fill balloons with pudding (vanilla is the best, least smelly option) and flatten them out and add them to my brasiere. And I did it. ALL THE TIME.
They exploded a few times, but they made for a tasty snack in the midst of embarrassment.

And also, I wore two bras on my wedding day.

Crap, my blog isn't private yet. But those are my stories and I couldn't sleep until I shared them. Oh, seriously, this cheese is the best thing EVER.

7 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Is the cheese the little Tillamock ones? I buy bags of those at Wal-Mart of cheddar and Monterey Jack... I eat them all the time! I LOVE INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED CHEESES!!! :)

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, Ev, you make me laugh so hard. Colby gets a kick out of you by-the-way, he thinks you are hilarious. Please take more medication, I love it. :)

Oh-and I can't sleep either, but I think it's because I can't stop reminiscing as well. I'm so glad that we went, it was great to see everyone again.

Thursday-yes please! I need my Ev fix.

kate said...

cRAP. :) Your awesome.

Katie said...

I can't express how happy this makes me. I just had to buy those silicone thongs so I could fill out all my costumes for a show I was in. If only i'd known the pudding trick...

The Wettstein Family said...

Cheese... mmmm. Pudding...mmmm. Pudding in the bra... double mmmm.

JO said...

I can't believe it has been 10 years...I guess that means I am next, yikes!

Mandy said...

I'm glad you aren't quitting!:) and pudding balloons huh? that's awesome...I would have never thought....did you do that at work a few times? :)